You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
QMK has a staggering number of features for building your keyboard. It can take some time to understand all of them and determine which one will achieve your goal.
- Advanced Keycodes - Change layers, dual-action keys, and more. Go beyond typing simple characters.
- Audio - Connect a speaker to your keyboard for audio feedback, midi support, and music mode.
- Auto Shift - Tap for the normal key, hold slightly longer for its shifted state.
- Backlight - LED lighting support for your keyboard.
- Bootmagic - Adjust the behavior of your keyboard using hotkeys.
- Combos - Custom actions for multiple key holds.
- Command - Runtime version of bootmagic (Formerly known as “Magic”).
- Dynamic Macros - Record and playback macros from the keyboard itself.
- Encoders - Rotary encoders!
- Grave Escape - Lets you use a single key for Esc and Grave.
- HD44780 LCD Display - Support for LCD character displays using the HD44780 standard.
- Key Lock - Lock a key in the “down” state.
- Layouts - Use one keymap with any keyboard that supports your layout.
- Leader Key - Tap the leader key followed by a sequence to trigger custom behavior.
- LED Matrix - LED Matrix single color lights for per key lighting (Single Color, not RGB).
- Macros - Send multiple key presses when pressing only one physical key.
- Mouse keys - Control your mouse pointer from your keyboard.
- One Shot Keys - Sticky Keys, lets hit a key rather than holding it.
- Pointing Device - Framework for connecting your custom pointing device to your keyboard.
- PS2 Mouse - Driver for connecting a PS/2 mouse directly to your keyboard.
- RGB Light - RGB lighting for your keyboard.
- RGB Matrix - RGB Matrix lights for per key lighting.
- Space Cadet - Use your left/right shift keys to type parenthesis and brackets.
- Stenography - Put your keyboard into Plover mode for stenography use.
- Swap Hands - Mirror your keyboard for one handed usage.
- Tap Dance - Make a single key do as many things as you want.
- Terminal - CLI interface to the internals of your keyboard.
- Thermal Printer - Connect a thermal printer to your keyboard to be able to toggle on a printed log of everything you type.
- Unicode - Unicode input support.
- Userspace - Share code between different keymaps and keyboards.