- == Coding guidelines for contributing to
- == xmonad and the xmonad contributed extensions
- * Comment every top level function (particularly exported functions), and
- provide a type signature; use Haddock syntax in the comments.
- * Follow the coding style of the other modules.
- * Code should be compilable with -Wall -Werror -fno-warn-unused-do-bind -fwarn-tabs.
- There should be no warnings.
- * Partial functions should be avoided: the window manager should not
- crash, so do not call `error` or `undefined`
- * Use 4 spaces for indenting.
- * Any pure function added to the core should have QuickCheck properties
- precisely defining its behavior.
- * New modules should identify the author, and be submitted under
- the same license as xmonad (BSD3 license or freer).