- 2012-07-05 Peter Jones <email@example.com>
- * Emacs: Update color theme, with improved colors for ERB,
- whitespace, and error messages (flymake).
- * Emacs: Change the frame title so it displays the full name of
- the file that is currently being edited.
- * Emacs: Add a message to the frame title when a buffer hasn't yet
- been saved to a file.
- * Emacs: Typing while text is selected (there is an active region)
- will now replace the selection with whatever you type.
- * Emacs: Add a major-mode for editing YAML files.
- * Git: Ignore Emacs temporary auto-save files so they don't get
- added when you do a `git add .'
- * ZSH: Auto-correction is now case-sensitive and won't try to help
- you pick the correct case.
- * ZSH: The `e' alias is now a function that tries really hard to
- make sure there's a running Emacs to connect to.
- * Linux Desktop: Automatically start an Emacs daemon when you