* Emacs: Update color theme, with improved colors for ERB,
whitespace, and error messages (flymake).
* Emacs: Change the frame title so it displays the full name of the
file that is currently being edited.
* Emacs: Add a message to the frame title when a buffer hasn't yet
been saved to a file.
* Emacs: Typing while text is selected (there is an active region)
will now replace the selection with whatever you type.
* Emacs: Add a major-mode for editing YAML files.
* Git: Ignore Emacs temporary auto-save files so they don't get
added when you do a `git add .'
* ZSH: Auto-correction is now case-sensitive and won't try to help
you pick the correct case.
* ZSH: The `e' alias is now a function that tries really hard to
make sure there's a running Emacs to connect to.
* Linux Desktop: Automatically start an Emacs daemon when you